SEAUTON is an expert in the organisation of national and international meetings, conferences and events, and a specialist in association management. The company is based in Wijgmaal (Leuven, Belgium) from where it operates worldwide. Since its foundation in 1999 it has won several awards.
SEAUTON’s greatest asset is its authentic and personal approach and its team of enthusiastic MICE professionals. To support its growth, SEAUTON is currently looking for a Project Manager. Do you have what it takes? Let’s talk!
Your job at SEAUTON
As a PROJECT MANAGER you will hold an advanced level project management position at SEAUTON and report directly to the COO.
Your job will include:
- Managing projects (conferences, study trips, meetings, etc.), with a special focus on quality, flexibility, creativity, integrity, customer-friendliness and discretion.
- Taking the lead in the projects’ logistic and technical organisation.
- Project strategy and control, budget management and financial follow-up of your projects.
- Advising clients and developing a creative project/programme using new concepts and ideas.
- Communicating effectively with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Planning and conducting national and international scouting and inspection trips.
- A continuous focus on the optimisation of projects and processes.
- You have at least 3 years of project management experience in the field of international conferences and events.
- You have strong organizational skills, you are able to handle pressure and you have a hands-on attitude.
- You are prepared to travel abroad regularly, up to 2 or 3 weeks non stop and this several times per year
- You are a team player and you are able to work independently.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You hold a driving license.
What we can offer you
- A full-time position in a healthy, growing, dynamic and flexible work environment.
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of our great team of motivated MICE professionals.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a diverse and challenging job.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Have you got what it takes? Let’s talk!
Please send your motivation letter and CV to:
Recruitment & Selection – Attn. An Goethals
Vaartdijk 3 – 002
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.