GL Hospitality is a young and dynamic hotel group based in Hasselt, uniting several international hotel brands in Flanders and Wallonia. Our company is a fast growing business characterized by an open atmosphere where we value team work.
Our ideal Sales Manager is a goal oriented team player, who aims high when it comes to product and service quality.
You are responsable for the maintenance of the existing customer relationships, prospection and networking within your region. (Brussels and Wallonia).
You develop your region by establishing and reinforcing corporate relationships and you pro actively work on MICE requests for the GL Hospitality Group ( Park Inn by Radisson Liège, Best Western Wavre, Radisson Blu Hotel Hasselt, Park Inn by Radisson Hasselt & Radisson Blu Hotel Brugge)
Your responsibility is to maximize revenue & growth of the marketshare, compliant to our budget of market segments for the cluster hotels.
You will work mostly from Wavre and Liège. However your presence in the other hotels (Hasselt & Bruges) will be required as well.
TASKS and DUTIES
- Actively prospect (through telemarketing and sales visits) & network on the MICE and corporate market – in order to build and expand a customer portfolio. Prospecting and networking on the local market to generate ‘Sports & Events’ Business.
Developing your assigned accounts in these MICE & Corporate segments.
- Optimal use of the existing reservations and reporting tools to prospect new clients and keeping a qualitative CRM database.
- Participate and organise sales activities. Including; site inspections, fairs & congresses, sales blitz, external calls, PR activities, FAM trips and clientevents.
- Weekly / Monthly analysis of our own productions figures and activities. Identification of clients needs and accurate negotiation in consultation with Cluster Sales Manager.
- Participation in Revenue Meetings (your region) including forecasting, budgetting and review of actuals.
- Implementation of sales and revenue stategies conform the Sales Business Plan to achieve targetted objectives.
- Being up to date and follow up on the hotel market trends and sector developments.
- Active in sales for several years (min. 3y) and in possession of a wide network portfolio.
- Exceptional hunter with strong communicatie skills
- Maintaining structure and staying organised.
- Flexible teamplayer with ‘Yes I Can’ Attitude
- Independent worker, taking initiative and seeing opportunities.
- Very good knowledge of French, good knowledge of English & Dutch
- Drivers license B
- Experience in Hospitality is a +
- Knowledge of Opera is a + / Knowledge of MS Office is a must.
- Challenging fulltime job in a young and dynamic organisation.
- Competitive salary in line with your experience. Including benefits like ‘maaltijdcheques’ / Food coupons / laptop, cellphone, company card + fuel card.
- As from 3 months employment – worldwide discount in our RHG hotels.
Mevr. Frédérique Meertens