You are invited to join the launch of the Hybrid City Alliance, a creative new offering for conference and event buyers, which will take place virtually on:
📆 16 December 2020 | 🕒 16:00 CET
Join the conversation with the ICCA President James Rees and their partner cities.
What to expect?
- Welcome and introduction
- Hear the experience about (inter)national multiple city hybrid meeting concepts from the ICCA President
- Hear from the partner cities their stories and offering: how the idea came about and why they are joining
- Call to action and announcement of the Alliance’s next steps
For whom is this event?
- Global and National Associations
- Corporates and Agencies
- Event Professionals and Meeting Planners
- CVBs and DMOs
- PCOs and DMCs
- MICE Media
- AV and Production companies
The Hybrid City Alliance concept
The Hybrid City Alliance offers organizers of international events a solution when organizing multiple city hub events. The city partners in the Alliance are ready to act as one point of contact to streamline and simplify the clients’ interaction with multiple cities regarding one event.
Hybrid events are an important way forward for the event industry to return to live formats. The multiple city hybrid meeting can now be seen as a suitable alternative to online meetings at a time when more face-to-face participation is desired.
Having multiple city hybrid hubs provides an opportunity for regional and international events to take place safely.
The Hague Convention Bureau hope to welcome you virtually at the Hybrid City Alliance Launch!
The Hague Convention Bureau
On behalf of the Hybrid City Alliance