Production Resource Group (PRG) is the global market leader in the AV event industry. Our teams develop and carry out the most challenging and groundbreaking projects. From touring and festivals, car shows, television and theater, to sports and entertainment – PRG delivers concept-to-execution, with the most creative and advanced production solutions available on the market.
PRG is active in 72 locations worldwide. For our location in Tildonk, Belgium, we are looking for a:
- Coordinate and negotiate pricing and specifications for a range of corporate projects.
- Liaise with Finance to carry out account checks and discuss payment terms.
- Calculate and present client quotations in line with the company’s pricing policy.
- Provide clients with advice and project management info; technical and equipment specifications, crew schedules, transportation requirements, … with he support of our Production Team.
- Develop relationships with current and new customers.
- Represent PRG in credential pitches, client meetings and at industry events.
- Identify potential projects & opportunities. Prospecting for new leads to increase the sales funnel.
- Manage project changes and customer confirmations, respecting the company’s customer credit control policy.
- Keep up to date with PRG’s policies, new products and services.
- Attend internal meetings when required.
- Prepare job forecasts and financial summaries.
- Experience within the Events Industry and preferably corporate markets (preferred experience in lighting, video and sound).
- Previous experience within a client-facing customer focused environment (experience commercial function within the corporate market is a plus).
- Strong networker with the ability to build and maintain strong customer relations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independent and develop on your own initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and cope with a demanding workload.
- Attention and accuracy to detail.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Financial awareness and business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills: fluent in Dutch and/or French and in English.
- Willingness to travel to other PRG locations and venues when required.
- Computer literate (good working knowledge of current SW).
- Challenging position in the world’s leading company in the AV-event industry
- A dynamic environment and interesting industry.
- Competitive salary in accordance to your experience, including fringe benefits.